Click the image above for full text of the article.
Want to learn more or request help for your child?
For more information on the process and to request an intake consultation appointment
Paediatric Feeding International provides in-home intensive services and remote consultation for feeding/ARFID and tube weaning using the only well-established empirically-supported treatments for paediatric feeding disorders. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality services and supporting families through their journey. With our guidance and expertise, families can feel assured that their child receives the best care. A process previously exclusive to a few specific locations in the United States, Dr. Tessa Taylor now travels in order to bring the most advanced techniques across the world.
- Backed by 50 years of evidence
- Intensive, In-home
- Tailored for your child and family
- Works quickly (in days, weeks)
- Gradual tube reduction
- Wide variety of healthy foods
- Teaches independent skills (utensils, cup drinking, chewing, medication)
- Direct, high level of parent support and help
- Meals away from home and with other caregivers
- Funding available (NDIS, Medicare)