Want to learn more or request help for your child?
For more information on the process and to request an intake consultation appointment
Paediatric Feeding International provides in-home intensive services and remote consultation for feeding/ARFID and tube weaning using the only well-established empirically-supported treatments for paediatric feeding disorders. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality services and supporting families through their journey. With our guidance and expertise, families can feel assured that their child receives the best care. A process previously exclusive to a few specific locations in the United States, Dr. Tessa Taylor now travels in order to bring the most advanced techniques across the world.
- Backed by 50 years of evidence
- Intensive, In-home
- Tailored for your child and family
- Works quickly (in days, weeks)
- Gradual tube reduction
- Wide variety of healthy foods
- Teaches independent skills (utensils, cup drinking, chewing, medication)
- Direct, high level of parent support and help
- Meals away from home and with other caregivers
- Funding available (NDIS, Medicare)